My name's Jenny, and i'm a bad blogger.....

I have been a seriously lazy blogger. The run up to the wedding sort of took over and before I knew it i'm back from honeymoon wondering where to start updating this thing!


I'm currently writing my grand finale of What Jenny Did..... editing, spell checking, re-writing, more editing... so that i hope it will be a corker! For that reason I don't wanna give too much away on here, because although I don't have a huge following I know there are some regular RMW lovelies who drop by now and then to have a butchers.... so until the What Jenny Did finale is up and live... here is a sneak peak for you........



I have so much to post and update you on.... 

Comments

Emma said…
Huge congratulations Jenny! Hope you both had a fabulous day and a great honeymoon. Love the sneak peek and can't wait to see more!!
Gemma said…
Congratulations Jenny!! I'm so over the top excited about seeing the grand finale!! x
Roz said…
Congrats! Just popped over from RMW in the hope that you would have blogged about your big day here...at least you have a sneaky pic for us! Can't wait to read all about it. Roz x

Popular Posts