Lilacs and Green... my wedding to be...

I am firing on all wedding cylinders again - whoop yeah!


I have pretty much collected the most gorgeous jam jars and spent a few hours last night (after a rather painful personal training session) tying my lace ribbon around, and arranging them appropriately so I could decide which are good enough to make the cut for inside the venue, and those left will be used outside in the gardens. Oh they are going to look so shabby chic!


I then got cracking on place labels for guests, and individually hand stamped each and every letter.... painstakingly..... but the job is done, and now onto the next big jobs on the 'list that never ends'.


I have seen this wedding on;  Style Me Pretty and the colours and general vibe are exactly what we're going for.


Check out the link, the colours work really well together.

Whenever I tell people i'm having lilacs and greens I'm never too sure if they're thinking 'ugh blimey that's a bit weird'

Comments

Emma said…
I love lilac and green together - great choice! And that wedding looks fantastic.

Popular Posts