Indulging at Tiffanys....

Ok so I (for a long time) have actively been perving over this necklace, it's just stunning and I have been around the world and gawped at it in a few countries... Fifth Avenue in NYC has to be the most magical!

I never imagined I could spent a huge amount of money on an item that is (probably) overpriced and could be easily copied by a Hatton Garden Jeweller. In fact when in Tiffanys,and faced with the millionaires who can afford the finest of jewels this tiny chic little necklace sort of pales into comparison.






You could probably feed a third world with the amount of money it costs

But a small indulgant part of me just wants it.......

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livy said…
Do it! Completely gorgeous and you absolutely need it. Promise. x

Popular Posts