Florence the pup and dress fittings

Yesterday my bridesmaids had their first dress fitting! The dresses have been finished and it's the first time we've all seen them....they are beautiful!! I'm so glad I decided to get them made, it means it's a truly bespoke dress that is unique to each girl.


No piccies yet though.... you'll have to wait until the big day i'm afraid!


Then my sister rather impulsively decided to buy a labradoodle puppy from my local pet shop.

Meet Florence, isn't she lovely! 



Comments

Oh isnt she lovely! So very cute! They are such good dogs as well, my SIL has one and she is fab with the kids
Emma said…
Oh, she is just adorable! Florence is a great dog name.

Great news about the bridesmaid dresses too, looking forward to seeing them after the day! We got my sister's bridesmaid dress made for our wedding at I was so glad we did - she was able to wear something that was unique and very "her" and she looked amazing.

x
Becca said…
So beautiful! I had no idea pet shops sold anything bigger than a rabbit these days.
Kim said…
Oh she is gorgeous and what a great name!

Popular Posts