Koh Phangan...

Ever since I travelled to Thailand for the first time in 2006 with my good friends Nick and Mel, I knew I would go back.


And I did. In 2008 and 2009. I took my lovely Matt to the place where I 'found myself', and was lucky enough to share said place with my sister last year!


The issue with the honeymoon is that I have seen paradise, and nowhere else even comes close!


So then I thought about Mauritius. It looks and sounds really nice, but does it have the vibe that Thailand does?


Hmmm. 


Trip advisor is invaluable for arranging travel, you can trust the reviews you read on there and even book your  accomodation through it. 


So here's where we're thinking of going.. Rasananda Thong Nai Pan Noi beach in Koh Phangan... it's one of the top ten beaches in the world don't you know... and I happen to agree. It's by far the best place I have ever been.... **sigh**
































































































Roll on September.... that's all I can say.

Comments

Popular Posts