Venue Wobbles

To follow on from the dress wobbles I have been suffering, I am now having total venue wobbles.

Indecisive bride of the year award goes to me, good old JP.

I have totally fallen out of love with the place, and fallen head over heels with another.

Coltsfoot Country Retreat in Datchworth.

Oh what to do.

Well, being 'practical' Duncan from Blue steered me towards arranging a viewing of the new place, and also suggested we draw up a list of good and bad points for each venue.

The new venue took my breath away, I have a rather emotional attachment with the area as I used to live in the village with my dear late Mum a few years back.

Drawbacks? Not available on any date we want. And I must admit it's slightly too small for the evening lash up we've in mind. (a classy lash up of course, what do you take me for!)

So having been consumed with all thoughts Venue for a few weeks we've since fallen back in love with the original venue (honestly, I tire myself out) Pics attached.








The carpet is a strange colour... sort of vile but I think we can work with it. Incorporating green into our colour scheme that is. So we're thinking country boho with lots of lilacs, light golds and light greens... it will be gorge. I've got a book full of creative ideas i just hope I can translate what's in my mind to reality.

So all is hunky dory in my world again! (For now anyway....)

Comments

Popular Posts