Oh if only I wasn't so darn tall...

I'm loving all the killer heels in the shops at the moment, I love wearing heels as at 5'9 in bare feet it is very empowering to don the heels and strut around aka SJP sex and the city style.

The only drawback? Being 6' tall in said heels... andbeing the same height as my fella, Duncan from Blue.

So imagine my dismay when looking about for quirky wedding shoes, they're all inches high and so not a great match for my lanky self. boo.

I bought some kitten heels from ebay, in a shocking purple colour, peep toe, lovely. But they make my toes look like fingers - eek. Not a good look.




















I then thought about buying a pair of Christian Louboutins, just for the wedding photo's. I wouldn't actually wear them to walk up the aisle in because Duncan from Blue would have a mild panic attack at the sheer size of me. I could wear them when i'm out with my friends, and such like.

Then I thought what a huge waste of money that would be, buying CL's just for poxy photo's??!

Seriously, this wedding planning brings out the material side of me I never knew existed!

You can't deny they're a beautiful piece of handy work though...

Imagine these beauties peeking out from under my Alan Hannah gown.... *sign*








I then fell in love with some vintage Vivien Westwood.....but they're still too high! And I don't think the style would really suit the dress i've picked. Oh I just want some gorgeous kitten heeled shoes that are a bright lovely colour, is that too much to ask??






Comments

Popular Posts