One in a million

I'm cursed. I went in for my mastopexy and lipo without a hint of nervousness, i had every faith in my surgeon, and why wouldn't I. He successfully turned my mum, sister, and nieces lives around by fixing their boobs so I had every hope the same would happen for me. However, having been back to see the nurse twice she's referred me back to the surgeon because of the open wound that has appeared underneath my right breast. Which i should add has doubled in size in the last 3 days. It's painful too.

Now do you think I can find any support for this on the internet? Can I hell. Apparently is a rare problem. Rare enough for it to happen to me! I can't even drive it's so painful. All I want is to heal nicely so i can go abroad and have a relaxing holiday, this just throws a spanner in the works because if it doesn't heal then i need further surgery. which means more scarring. more pain. I feel so depressed.

Comments

Popular Posts