Diamonds!


I've overindulged in quality street this xmas and need to lose weight! I've got so much to do, book my trip, find a job, get motivated to complete my tefl course, i'm still a little sore from the surgery so once i'm feeling 100% i will be like a whirling dervish of activity!
Today i've mostly been horizontal, trying to recover from drinking my body weight in tequila last night at the Nye party. I managed to not make last years mistake of throwing up bang on midnight, oh yes, for this year, i passed out and was sound asleep as the clock struck, i missed out on the £100 bottles of champagne and kissing all the good looking boys happy new year, d'oh! I finally 'came to' at roughly 1.30 am, where i celebrated the new year with Matthew and gaining a second wind i hit the bacardi with gusto and danced into the early hours. Danced alone into the early hours, i was the only one dancing. A little embarrassing but I was having fun, so no harm done.
Probably shouldn't drink on my medication... no wonder i've been hallucinating most of the darn day! whoops.
So it's farewell to 2008, good riddance to a pretty horrendous year. Losing my mum, Faye, and my aunty Di, all in the space of 9 months! Then my best friend leaving to live in Brazil. Horrendous. The boyfriend was very good to me at xmas though, very understanding. It can't be easy living with someone like me, i'm up and down like a yo-yo. He bought me diamonds and chanel perfume for xmas hurrah! Had my eye on some diamond earrings for a while, and he got exactly the right pair - i got lots of other bits too and now that the refurb at the flat is finished I felt very lucky to have him, and to have such a lovely home together.
So the moral of todays story is, i'm so hungover my brain is throbbing and i've only just brushed my teeth for the first time today, but with diamond earrings in my ears i feel like a million dollars! just a shame i look like a tramp. A tramp that smells of Chanel anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts