The yummiest veggie lasagna.

Had to share this with you, as a family of four I find I spend most of my day in the kitchen preparing food. Some days I need something quick and easy that doesn't resemble fish fingers! This dish is mostly organic, easy, quick, super healthy and YUM!

Recipe:

2 courgettes (sliced)
6 medium mushrooms (chopped into chunks)
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 small carton of passata
A handful of fresh spinach
Half a cup of red split lentils
2 large cloves of garlic (crushed)
Grated cheese

Lasagne sheets

White sauce (I cheated here and bought a ready made jar - normally I would make my own- I promise Delia!)



Method:

Heat oven to about 200 degrees C.
Easy. Pour the chopped tomatoes and passata into a large pan, add the rest of the ingredients and stir.

Layer the veggie sauce first into your lasagna dish, then place your lasagna sheets on top and pour the white sauce over the top. Place more sheets over the white sauce layer and do another layer of veggie sauce, repeating the lasagne and then white sauce on top, finishing with a sprinkling of grated cheese, then into the oven for about 35 mins (or until the top layer is browned off as required).

I serve with a mixed salad with a lovely drizzle of olive oil. Fab.

Comments

Popular Posts