Twinges and trumping.

I have never trumped as much as I have done since I have been in my third trimester.


It's quite entertaining, especially when the cat is soundly sleeping next to me and she is rudely awoken by my farting. I wonder if the Queen has ever entertained herself by privately trumping too - I bet she has. I bet old Liz loves a good old parp.


Nothing to report apart from a few twinges and extremely uncomfortable big baby movements, the type that take your breath away and make you take that sharp intake of breath. 


My hips are cracking a lot and I can't even roll over in bed any more. I have to get out of bed to get back in again to lay on my other side. This I am growing weary of now. The fact I am carrying a heavy baby just makes me wonder how I will get through the next 3 weeks because sleep is non existent already. 


Although I won't deny that when I lay in bed, as uncomfortable and in pain as I am - when I look at the moses basket set up next to our wardrobe I am overcome with excitement. Baby O will be in that basket soon, oh my god!

Comments

Sophei said…
ha-ha what a brilliant post! Love you sweetie! I'll bring House round tonight x

Popular Posts