Help!! I can't stop eating!

Please advice is needed. I've gained a dress size since i lost my mum a year ago, and I am desperate to lose it, mentally I need to stop myself from reaching for the chocs, as I clearly have zero self control and I hate not being at my slimmest. It's just sort of crept on and all of a sudden i'm having some sort of identity crisis - i think a psychotherapist would have a field day with me. I've radically changed my look, had cosmetic surgery, jacked my job in to chase some unrealistic dream, gained weight (which could be put down to contentment, as i know a few women in relationships who are guilty of gaining weight too) urgh i think i am due on my period as everything is such a drama today!! 2 weeks of cutting down on the calories, yes starting froooommmmmm............. NOW!

Comments

Popular Posts